It’s a brand new season and the holidays are coming up! Were going to be doing some fun and exciting stuff on our blogs by offering you all some really cool recipes to make in your home.
We hope these recipes bring you happiness & that your house starts to smell like home 🙂
Fall Gorgonzola Baked Apples with Balsamic Syrup Recipe
- 1/3 cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1/4 cup butter, chopped
- 3 tablespoons crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 medium tart apples, cored
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- In a small bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Stuff apples with mixture and place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring vinegar to a boil; cook until liquid is reduced to 1/3 cup. Drizzle over apples. Yield: 6 servings.
Yummmmmyy! Enjoy 🙂
Need to list your home for sale?
Looking to start a career in real estate?
Book an appointment with us today
Click here: http://insideremaxplus.com
Home of the best agents.