We hope todays blog will prepare you for exactly what you need to-do before a buyer walks through your door! This is part 1 of this blog series. Today we will discuss what to clean and how to depersonalize your home, so that the buyer feels like it’s there’s 🙂
Cleaning To-Do List!
Cleaning/Replacing To-do List
- Clean fireplace
- Clean/replace lightbulbs
- Front door/Front door windows
- Clean up walls (wipe off smudges and marks)
- AC/Heater vents
- All windows
- Ceiling fans
How to make your home more inviting to the buyers!
- Rearrange furniture to maximize your floor space!
- Make all house plants look nice and taken care of.
- Remove the furniture that you want to throw out (more space)
- Clean up your magnets/pictures on the fridge. (Note: De personalize your home. Make it seem like it’s theres!)
- Reduce wall art/ frames
- Add some lamps to any dark spaces within your home.
- Have your home smell fresh! (Candles, air fresheners etc)
- Keep your stuff off coffee tables, end tables etc.
Looking to start a career in real estate?
Book an appointment with us today
Click here: http://insideremaxplus.com
Home of the best agents.
Leave a comment for any questions or concerns!