Are you thinking about selling your home? If you do, we know that you want these two things:
- The greatest return on your your investment
- Finding the most qualified buyer
So how do you exactly find the best listing agent to help you accomplish this goal?
We want to help direct you with a few things.
- Know the agent: The president of NAR, Tom Salomone says, “Word-of-mouth referrals are great, but not everyone who sends a name your way has actually used the person to sell a home.” We recommend that you ask the person who’s doing the referring if he or she worked with the agent!
- Look online: Look at online sources of the productivity and education of the agent. Research credentials online and make sure agents you’re considering are licensed to practice in your state.
- Ask the right questions: Asking the right questions to your agent is very important. Have they ever sold a home like mine before? What are the steps they take in determining your homes value? What is your future marketing plan for listing my home? Are you a full-time or part time agent?
Hire your listing agent with Re/Max Plus!
The next steps to hiring a listing agent with Re/max Plus…
Once you’ve met with your agent (one with whom you click with) you’ll likely sign a listing agreement in which you agree to a certain term of service at a set commission rate 🙂
Typically, contracts range from 90 to 120 days. We want you to keep in mind that although that this timeline could be shorter or longer, it’s all based on certain local/market conditions.
Now that the tough part is over, relax and let Re/max Plus take the wheel.
We are SO excited to help you! Happy selling 🙂