Happy Wednesday everyone & Happy October! A few weeks ago we talked about some things you must do and consider before buying a home. Today is part 2 of that! Let’s discuss today some other things that you need to focus on when buying a home.
Does the house you want fit with your current employment? We want people to really consider this! Ask yourself these following questions:
- Does my job require me to transfer frequently from one place to another?
- How far would my commute be?
- How long do I plan on staying at this current job?
- Am I expecting a pay raise or bonus within the next year?
We really want you to think about these things because it will help you make the BEST choice! Buying a home is the biggest financial decision you will ever make, which is why we are passionate about helping you through the entire process.
What does your current bills, budget & overall spending look like? Boy is this important! Understanding where you spend your money, current bills and budget will help you save enough time and money! You should also be reviewing and evaluating your current credit report especially if you are considering applying for a home loan.
Some questions to ask yourself:
- How much money per month is going out in bills?
- What are some things I can cut out of my daily/monthly spending to save money for a home?
- How much income am I making per month/year?
- Is there a professional that can help me with my credit report/monthly budget?
We are always here to help!
Looking to start a career in real estate?
Book an appointment with us today
Click here: http://insideremaxplus.com
Home of the best agents.